TTX-030 in Combination With Immunotherapy and/or Chemotherapy in Subjects With Advanced Cancers
This is a phase 1/1b study of TTX-030 in combination therapy, an antibody that inhibits CD39 enzymatic activity, leading to accumulation of pro-inflammatory adenosine triphosphate (ATP) and reduction of immunosuppressive adenosine, which may change the tumor microenvironment and promote anti-tumor immune response. This trial will study the safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics and anti-tumor activity of TTX-030 in combination with immunotherapy and/or standard chemotherapies.
- Solid Tumor, Adult
- Eligible Ages
- Between 18 Years and 110 Years
- Eligible Genders
- Accepts Healthy Volunteers
- Age 18 years or older, is willing and able to provide informed consent 2. Histologically confirmed diagnosis of unresectable or metastatic solid tumor malignancy in selected tumor types 3. Life expectancy > 12 weeks 4. ECOG performance status of 0-1 Abbreviated
- History of allergy or hypersensitivity to study treatment components. Patients with a history of severe hypersensitivity reaction to any monoclonal antibody. 2. Use of investigational agent within 28 days prior to the first dose of study treatment and throughout the study 3. Receiving high-dose systemic steroid therapy or any other form of immunosuppressive therapy 4. History of severe autoimmune disease 5. Uncontrolled intercurrent illness or other active malignancy requiring ongoing treatment
- Phase 1
- Study Type
- Intervention Model
- Single Group Assignment
- Primary Purpose
- None (Open Label)
|TTX-030 plus budigalimab plus mFOLFOX6||
|TTX-030 plus budigalimab plus docetaxel||
|TTX-030 plus mFOLFOX6||
|TTX-030 plus budigalimab||
|TTX-030 plus budigalimab (selected tumors evaluated in expansion)||
- Trishula Therapeutics, Inc.
Study ContactTrishula Therapeutics, Inc.