ASSIST Registry Studying Various Operator Techniques
The purpose of this Registry is to assess the procedural success and clinical outcomes associated with various operator techniques for mechanical thrombectomy in large vessel occlusions (LVO).
- Ischemic Stroke
- Eligible Ages
- Over 18 Years
- Eligible Genders
- Accepts Healthy Volunteers
- Subjects experiencing acute ischemic stroke (AIS) who are eligible for restoration of blood flow using Stryker Neurovascular market-released products in the neurovasculature to remove thrombus
- Occlusion of intracranial anterior circulation vessel
- Subject or subject's legally authorized representative (LAR) has signed the informed consent form prior to or within 48 hours post-procedure
- Subject is willing to comply with the protocol follow-up requirements
- Subject is treated using at least one of the defined techniques for the first pass in the neurovasculature to remove thrombus.
- The subject is participating in another device trial or any other clinical trial where the study procedure or treatment might confound this study's endpoint.
- Study Type
- Observational [Patient Registry]
- Observational Model
- Time Perspective
|SR Classic||SR (Trevo®]) + BGC (FlowGate2] or Merci)||
|SR Combination||SR (Trevo) + Asp Cath (AXS Catalyst DAC, Vecta) ± Pump + LS (AXS Infinity LS, AXS Infinity LS Plus) or SR (Trevo) + Asp Cath (AXS Catalyst DAC) ± Pump + BGC (FlowGate2 or Merci)||
|Direct Aspiration||Asp Cath (AXS Catalyst DAC, Vecta) ± Pump + LS (AXS Infinity LS, AXS Infinity LS Plus) or Asp Cath (AXS Catalyst DAC) ± Pump + BGC (FlowGate2, Merci)||
- Stryker Neurovascular
Study ContactAlice Lin