A 5-year Longitudinal Observational Study of Patients Undergoing Therapy for Inflammatory Bowel Disease
TARGET-IBD is a 5-year, longitudinal, observational study of adult and pediatric patients (age 2 and above) being managed for Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) in usual clinical practice. TARGET-IBD will create a research registry of patients with IBD within academic and community real-world practices in order to assess the safety and effectiveness of current and future therapies.
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
- Crohn's Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Indeterminate Colitis
- Eligible Ages
- Over 2 Years
- Eligible Genders
- Accepts Healthy Volunteers
- Adults and children (age 2 or older) with a diagnosis of Crohn's disease (CD), Ulcerative colitis (UC), or Indeterminate colitis (IBDU) having been prescribed any IBD treatment (initial or subsequent) outside of a clinical trial.
- Have plans for future visits at the site for continued management of IBD.
- Inability to provide written informed consent/assent.
- Being enrolled in any interventional study or trial for IBD treatment. Note: Patient may be enrolled in other registries or studies where IBD treatment outcomes are observed and/or reported (such as center-based registries).
- Prior total abdominal colectomy for UC or IBDU.
- Study Type
- Observational [Patient Registry]
- Observational Model
- Time Perspective
- NCT ID
- Target PharmaSolutions, Inc.
Study ContactChuck Moser