A 5-year Longitudinal Observational Study of Patients With Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver (NAFL) or Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH)
TARGET-NASH is a longitudinal observational cohort study of patients being managed for NAFL or NASH in usual clinical practice. TARGET-NASH will create a research registry of patients with NAFL or NASH within academic and community real-world practices in order to assess the safety and effectiveness of current and future therapies.
- Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver
- Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis
- Eligible Ages
- Over 2 Years
- Eligible Genders
- Accepts Healthy Volunteers
- Adults and children (age 2 or older) being managed or treated for nonalcoholic fatty liver disease. Diagnosis is based on the clinical judgement of the care provider.
- Inability to provide written informed assent/consent
- Simultaneous enrollment in another registry, study, or clinical trial where NASH treatment outcomes are reported, except where approved or conducted as an adjunct project of TARGET-NASH. If a participant elects to enroll in an interventional clinical trial during their enrollment in TARGET-NASH, records submissions for the participant will be put 'on hold' for the trial duration. When participation in the trial is complete, records submissions for TARGET-NASH will resume.
- Study Type
- Observational [Patient Registry]
- Observational Model
- Time Perspective
- Target PharmaSolutions, Inc.
Study ContactJonathan Durlam